Hi I HAD UPPER LEAVEL TEC TO CALL ME, AND NEVER DID, AND THEN IYOGI SENT ME A EMAIL SAYING THEY TRIED TO CALL ME, AND I STAY AT MY PHONE FOR 3 HOURS, AND THEY HAVE BOTH MY NUMBERS, AND WHEN I DID TALK TO THEM THE OTHER DAY TO DO WORK ON MY COMPUTER THEY COULD NOT DO IT, BUT WANTED TO SELL ME SOMETHING I ALREADY PAID FOR WHEN I GOT A 3 YEARS SUBSCRITION AND I BEEN WITH THEN SINCE 2011, AND SAID I NEED A SUPPORT DOCK FOR 99 DOLLARS, AND ALL THESE YEARS IT CAME WITH IT AND NOW WANT ME TO BUY ONE FOR $99 DOLLARS

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Iyogi. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Iyogi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Iyogi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Iyogi?

Comments

Yeah...I have a three year contract with these bastards which ends in January 2017 and for the last three months, I can't get a hold of anyone. Service sucks. Don't buy *** from these people.

Iyogi are a bunch of liars and they like to just ask you to buy stuff such ads computer warranty antimalware they keep callin me back and they also will do other things to mess up your computer.I warn you stay away!!!!!

STAY AWAY THAT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT THEY ARE A SCAM ALL THEY WANT IS MONEY ,MONEY, MONEY, and want to JUST SELL,SELL,SELL, THAT'S IT THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT THEIR SMOOTH TALKING.AND THEY ARE LIARS. THEY USED TO BE GOOD BUT THIS COMPANY WENT DOWNHILL.