In the beginning I could not have said enough kind words for this company.They always and continuously resolved any problems with my computer.

During the last 30 days they have merited a very undesirable rating. I have been waiting for three months for Windows 10 that I ordered and paid for Never received it. The ironic side to this story is that one can (and I did) download Windows 10 at absolutely no cost whatsoever.

They also told me that I need to renew my contract now but it was still in effect for another four months.I have tried to call them an infinite number of times but only receive a recorded message and never anyone personally on the phone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of microsoft windows 10. Iyogi needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned microsoft windows 10 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Iyogi.

Had an Experience with Iyogi?

Comments