Franklin, New Jersey

I loaded Kaspersky for my anti virus and Iyogi sent me a pop up and claimed that they are affiliated with the anti virus I just loaded and charge me $ 299.00 for tech support.Just to find out later that they have nothing to do with Kapersky.

I called my Amex and informed them of the scam and disputed the charge, and we are still in dispute with them.

Once they get a hold of you they will start selling other services.Please beware its all a scam, inform all your family and friends that you can not get a tech support over the internet.

Had an Experience with Iyogi?

Comments

iYogi ART

Dear Perrymar,

iYogi is an independent provider of remote tech support services and is not affiliated to any third party brand or Kaspersky. This fact is very clearly mentioned on all our web properties.

We regret that your experience with iYogi was not satisfactory. We take feedback seriously as it helps in our endeavor to continuously improve our services. We would like to investigate the incident you are reporting, so we request you to kindly send an email with your account details at iYogicare[at]iyogi[dot]com and our Active Response Team would reach you.

Regards,