Usability

I didn't need Microsoft Office update Cloud whatever the *** this is.I use my computer for email, games, and facebook, and never will use this piece of technology.

Thanks for pressuring me, an ignorant consumer to cough up 200 + dollars for *** I will never use. I'm done with dealing with you. You might want to get a profile on your customer's habits before you strangle money out of them. If you'd like to refund my money, I will forgive you and write a retraction of this complaint, but right now, I am livid.

I could toss my laptop in the river, and get all my needs fulfilled on my smartphone, do you hear me? I do not use or need this tool, or application, or whatever it is called. PLUS!, I was offended by the lack of patience and compassion from the sales geek that sold it to me. I had just broken my arm, and he was impatient with my typing skills, and ***-bent on selling me a product I wouldn't use.

I admit I was under the influence of painkillers and just wanted the phone call to be over, and thinking I must have this product in order to preserve my laptop's integrity, I surrendered the money.

What a waste of my life's energy.

This reviewer shared experience about "crap i don't need...money i want back!!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Iyogi. The most disappointing about iyogi tech support at Iyogi was always try to sell you something and always try to sell you something Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Iyogi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Iyogi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Iyogi?

Comments