1.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

EVERY time I call, no matter what the problem, they want more money. They always claim they can't fix the problem without some upgrade.

I PAID $300 FOR THIS SERVICE. I'M NOT PAYING ANOTHER DIME FOR ANYTHING. On top of that, they always talk to me like I'm ***, and they CONSTANTLY misgender me. The last call I had I counted.

The first time he said ma'am I corrected him and said sir, I even let it slide the second time and corrected him again. He called me ma'am another 15 times!?! Also every call takes at least an hour and nothing ever gets resolved. I always end up so aggravated.

I had to argue with a technician for 20 minutes to be transferred to a supervisor when I finally wanted to cancel my subscription because I was fed up once and for all. I do not recommend this to anyone. Ever.

Like literally buying this for someone would be a punishment. Negative three out of five stars.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $350. This person is overall dissatisfied with Iyogi. The most disappointing about iyogi customer care at Iyogi was customer service, dishonesty and customer service and technician Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Iyogi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Iyogi to other companies on our site.

Comments