2.0

Contacted Microsoft Support for Windows 10 update which was supposed to be free since I had Windows 7 .A Iyogi person answred and said he would update while I was on my computer (paid $152).

He then transferred me to another Iyogi person who convinced me to purchase an external hard drive ($143).

Hard drive was purchased for $149 on October 23, 2015.After numerous inquiries to cs.iyogishop@iyogi.com I still have not received it, it is now January 7, 2016.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wd external hard drive from Iyogi. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $149 and wants Iyogi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being cj, not receiving item ordered over 2 months ago and non-delivery. Author liked the most update provided. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Iyogi for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Iyogi?

Comments