"Iyogi" called and knew about the contract I had purchased in January 2016 ( $359) .He claimed he needed to remove a malfunctioning ,virus protection program they had installed.

He accessed my computer remotely (installing "team view" ?) and when he was I'm my desk top wanted me to log on to my bank account so that he could refund my $359. I told him I was not comfortable with that and would rather he credi the card I used to purchase the plan- Am ex. He became agitated ,-I could trust him,this was his name,this was his employee number etc. He could not do that, he only could do it on my bank acct.

When I told him I would check with the bank and he could call me back , he told me he was locking my computer and it would stay that way until I let him refund the money(!!!!!) in the meanwhile he was getting increasingly insulting("do you understand English"," don't try to be smart...") I had had it,staying on so that I could figure out how to unlock the computer , finally I told him just unlock the computer and forget about the refund. He became very upset, Told me that was not done and that he would need special permission. I told him forget it .I was done. He started yelling that my computer was locked and that he had all my bank information and would empty my account.

I hung up and called my bank to put a watch on my acct and changed all my financial passwords.What a bloody nightmare!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Iyogi. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Iyogi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Iyogi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Iyogi?

Comments