3.3K views

DO NOT expect a refund from IYOGI. They will scam you further.

They claim to be refunding but when you follow their instructions they gain access to your bank accounts. They initiate an "overdraft" against your credit card that goes to your checking. Then they send you the wrong amount and want you to send money back to them. You do not realize that they have somehow gotten into your accounts until you see your credit card statement.

They are not sending you any money. It is all yours. Just sleight of hand. So do NOT allow them any access to anything if they call.

Just tell them you know it is a scam. Tell them never call you again.

And beware, they are very good at making it all sound credible.

Who doesn't want their money back after buying something that was a scam to begin with. Don't fall for it.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Iyogi. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Iyogi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service lying to customers and scam. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Iyogi software and refund for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I almost got caught.! I had used them for sometime and thought they were calling because I had been a customer.

Whe I refuse to send a bank amount using a telegram they threaten me by shutting down my computer and I have had a mess cleaning it up.

They are so bold as to call back and threaten me with the money I own them. i HAVE INFORMED THE fbi!

I was one that got scammed a few days ago. They told me I’m due for a refund, They want my checking acct.

info. I don’t have a login for my bank, they they pulled up a western union site, you have to put in your debit card #, they took $1,763 from my debit card. I called the bank right away the money was taken out already. Stupid me.

I need my money back. Horrible just horrible. They need to be put in jail.

What did anyone do, did anyone notify the police? Let me know please

Fortunately I wasn’t able to talk to them when they called me. He was very persistent however at the end he referred me to the website.

I FEEL FOR THEIR GD SCAM. THEY SCAMMED ME OUT OF $10,400 WHILE DISTRACTING ME WITH MY MAIN ACCOUNT THEY WERE WITHDRAWLING FUNDS FROM MY OTHER ACCOUNTS.

NOTHING I CAN DO BUT FILE A BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU CLAIM. I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR FALLING FOR THIS SCAM.

Thank you so much. I indeed received that refund call this morning and they did want to get into my computer.

I learned the hard way once already. Never again!

Iyogi is trying to scam me as well. They somehow got between me and Mcafee about viruses on my computer.

I thought they were in league with McAfee, they charfed me to fix my computer, they did not. Their tech’s even said they could not, after the salesman said they could, and I paid.

Now they want access to my computer to load a form to give me a government ordered refund. When I said send me a check, the guy hung up.

They have called me perhaps 12 times and I have been telling them I cannot understand the person on the phone (I couldn't). Today I spent the time to listen and make the spokesman explain and spell everything.

He was angry, but did so. Finally I told him that I did not want any money and wanted him to never call again.

He got angry, told me the call was recorded, and hung up. I won't be surprised if they call again, though.

I've been receiving calls from several different phone numbers for about a year either claiming they were from either IYogi or Microsoft. I began telling them I no longer have a computer then telling them I was dead now I simply block there call. I cannot get rid of these people.

This is JUNE 14, 2018 and I just received a call from an individual claiming to be from IYOGI stating I was eligible for a $299.00 refund as the U.S. Government is no longer allowing IYOGI to operate in the United States. I advised him I was in my car and he stated he would call back in 30 minutes and help me with the US website

I also just got a call and told them I felt like something wasn't right and to keep the money, yourself something nice.

should have listened to my wife. I should have known better that this was a scam.

Iyogi said I was getting a refund. got money from me now its time to call the FBI. Let me find the little dot head that was on the phone. should have checked them out.

they are good at what they do. F@#*@#G LIARS!!!

My husband was scammed by iyogi for a couple of years. The final straw was a laptop purchase that was supposed to be loaded with new Windows software but was nothing but viruses.

We protested the charge with our credit card company and received a full refund.

So, I knew this had to be a scam. They don't owe me anything but really wanted access to my computer.

I get 4 to 5 calls from them every day, always with a different phone number. I was scammed once, had to have my hard drive rebuilt.

Never again will I let someone unknown to me, work on my computer.

I even made a complaint with FCC and nothing has stopped them from callingGet CALLED I'D and turn the phone down. Just DON'T ANSWER!!

I too have been duped for the refund fraud. Now what alert my bank, change all numbers and access codes?

It happened JUST yesterday!! I feel so stupid...

I receive2 or 3 calls a day. I have asked them to stop. They continue to harass me.

to lee #1510243

Don't answer the phone they will go away.

I received a call today from iYOGI saying that my computer had a virus and that someone was attempting to get into my computer.How would they know that if they themselves were the ones trying to *** into my computer?How did they obtain my number?I believe they also go under the name of CTIC (California Tech Innvation Centre..It’s a scam from India. They even use a magic jack number.They were to refund me my money.Issue is still remains unresolved.

The first call, I knew it was a scam. I told the guy I felt generous & for him to take the "refund" & have a good time.

I received 2 more calls the same day & at least 1 per day since (over a week now) He wanted me to call them back (using caller ID to get the number) to verify that the refund was legitimate. #1 I am not stupid #2 You never get something for nothing.

#3 see #1 & just cause I am old, it does not mean I am dumb. It is sad to think of how many have fallen for this.

I have mail from Microsoft Corporation and now Iyogi claims to be refunding my money also. Same type of scam.My contract with Iyogi failed back in April 2016.

It was a 3 year contract good till 2019, for $329.99.

Not the $299.00 they claim they will refund. This is the catch phrase on the mail......Important Notice: - MAKE SURE ONCE YOU CALL US YOU HAVE TO BE IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER SO OUR REPRESENTATIVE WILL HELP YOU TO OPEN A 3D SECURE REFUND CLAIM FORM.)I hope just opening the mail does not create issues, there is just too much FRAUD out there.Beware

I just received this scam call and said they were going to refund all i paid them. I told him to donate to a local charity....beware big time