These people have made my life a living ***. They DID NOT repair my computer, instead added all kinds of malware, and when I finally discovered what they had done, I cancelled them.

Now, for a period of 2 years, I have received robocalls, sometimes up to 10 per day, EVERYDAY!!!! I've reported them to the FBI, Do Not Call, with no resolve.

They will also call impersonating other companies, and say *** stuff like, "I'm from the US Dept of...(Dept of what?, no answer), school institutions, and any other LIE they can think of. I AM SICK OF THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I aM being harassed because I cancelled their services. I will NEVER do business with them again, so they sabotage my computer.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Iyogi. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Iyogi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was stating they are doing their job informing me of likely problems, that i was scammed and hacked, false advertising and customer service and technician. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Iyogi and iyogi technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Louisiana Law provides that no person or entity shall commit credit card fraud under the Louisiana Revised Statutes:RS 14:67.11Credit card fraud by persons authorized to provide goods and servicesIt is my contention that the “iYogi Technical Services Incorporated” did commit credit card fraud by not delivering services paid for to be delivered by a credit card and then, refusing to give a refund of the amount $259.89 for those un-delivered services.I have filed complaints with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), Federal Trade Commission, and the Attorney General’s Offices in Louisiana and Washington State.However, as learned, the “iYogi Technical Services, Incorporated” has moved or changed its address several times and cannot be located. Last information obtained shows that the “iYogi Technical Services Incorporated” moved to the area of Bombay, India.The only recourse I have is to warn, advise, and urge all persons throughout the world to: “Please NOT deal with or have anything to do with the entity know as: “iYogi Technical Services Incorporated”!

Do not speak to them, do not answer their calls, do not converse with them by phone, email, or social media, do not allow your family or your acquaintances to speak to them or to have anything to do with them. They are good at what they do; that is, taking your money!I think that should about cover the subject of technical support services from “The iYogi Technical Services, Incorporated”….Please note that they may have changed their name to Bombar Inc. or some other non-descript name. Don’t fall for it.

Be suspicious of anyone with an Indian or Asian accent or sound to their voice who call themselves “Bob” or “Bill” or “John” or “Jim” etc….

that is one of the ways they get you to listen to their spill / & get you to send money.I am writing this to let you know that I am not easily fooled or persuaded to let go my money and ‘they got me’! Be very careful who you speak to on-line & what you do that you may regret.Thank you for reading this warning,Ron (Fool me once your fault; twice MY fault)