These people have made my life a living ***.They DID NOT repair my computer, instead added all kinds of malware, and when I finally discovered what they had done, I cancelled them.

Now, for a period of 2 years, I have received robocalls, sometimes up to 10 per day, EVERYDAY!!!! I've reported them to the FBI, Do Not Call, with no resolve.

They will also call impersonating other companies, and say *** stuff like, "I'm from the US Dept of...(Dept of what?, no answer), school institutions, and any other LIE they can think of. I AM SICK OF THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I aM being harassed because I cancelled their services.I will NEVER do business with them again, so they sabotage my computer.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Iyogi. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Iyogi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was stating they are doing their job informing me of likely problems, that i was scammed and hacked, false advertising and customer service and technician. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Iyogi and iyogi technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Iyogi?

Comments