I was with Iyogi for 3yrs.Their tech work is great.

The support dock is great. BUT, earlier this year I had problems using my fingers b/c of spine damage. But their Support Dock stopped working on my laptop and I needed to get it working (anti-virus etc). I did Live Chat, informed them I was a bit slow typing & the next thing I knew, I was dropped.

I Live Chatted them again & again, they dropped me. I tried Live Chat a 3rd, then 4th time and the message stated do not answer my IP address! That was after they sucked more money from me to extend the service that I was assured would be all I would need for 1-2 or 3 yrs. HA!

Now I get calls from them for service.

And I get calls from whomever to get some of the money back for work that will not be done and who knows who those scammers are.Anyone know a class action suit to join?

This person wrote the review about Iyogi. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Iyogi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Iyogi anti virus protection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Iyogi?

Comments