Contacted iyogi re a small problem. After tech accessed machine it would not run effectively to browse or access internet and startup was locked in "safe mode." Initial problem was resolved but most of time was spent tryinig to sell me on purchasing a contract for support. He, the tech, messed over me and my machine and my efforts at a small business.

Contact was made on 5/6/12, lasted about two hours, and when told that the machine was performing worse after his examaination and action offered to refer the issue to a technician to optimize machine and browser for $69.99 or so. He diminished the reliaability of the machine and should have restored it to original condition gratis.

STAY AWAY FROM IYOGI!

Had an Experience with Iyogi?

Comments

Lousy MSI tablet MSI "I bought MSI tablet 7", android 4.0.3, my very first affordable android tablet in 2013. It was a bad choice. The system was slow, sluggish, unstable, reboot all the time..." Read more Newegg - Wouldn't honor price on their website  - Is this bait-and-switch? Newegg "I tried to purchase a phone on the Newegg website today. The price on their website was clearly posted as $200.99 with free shipping. When added to the shopping cart..." Read more Computeruniverse - Defective from the factory expencive laptop.Lenovo support does not replaced Computeruniverse "this email i was send it to "https://www.computeruniverse.net" that is the retail shop and to "Info-Lenovo-DE@medion.com" that is the lenovo support in germany . They answered this "Dear Mr.Athansios, Thank you for your..." Read more Warranty Fraud by ASUS Asus "I've had my lap top not even one year. I use it every day for work. The hinges are all of a sudden breaking on me. Not fully but they..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more