Quickbooks says they don't know anything about Iyogi.Iyogi said that they take care of Quickbooks' IT issues.
I don't know who anyone is these days. Quickbooks doesn't put their telephone number(s) on their own products, so how is anyone supposed to know who to contact if they are having a problem? What is wrong with our country? These big companies are ruining the U.S.
and causing its citizens to be scammed. Do not trust Iyogi.
I have no idea who they are, but they seem to be a scam.And the person, Sukarto Mukharjee from India, was very rude to boot!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tech Support
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I had used the cyber power cp900 avr uninterruptible power supply to protect my equipment for several years until the unit stopped working displaying a fault warning. I..."
- "This is to seek your assistance Regarding my purchase of dash cam which I bought last January 21,2015 delivered in my house,but was not working.they told me to video the..."
- " Bait & Switch / False advertising  A "Dangle-the-carrot" ploy On September 4, 2013, ordered a Garmin nuvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS from Advantage Computer Services; Manassas, Va. via Amazon.com.  When..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."