Quickbooks says they don't know anything about Iyogi.Iyogi said that they take care of Quickbooks' IT issues.
I don't know who anyone is these days. Quickbooks doesn't put their telephone number(s) on their own products, so how is anyone supposed to know who to contact if they are having a problem? What is wrong with our country? These big companies are ruining the U.S.
and causing its citizens to be scammed. Do not trust Iyogi.
I have no idea who they are, but they seem to be a scam.And the person, Sukarto Mukharjee from India, was very rude to boot!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tech Support
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Today my web consoled is not open and more many problem facing in Nas device can any engineer arrange give online support. Last six month i am fight with lenovo he..."
- "Lazada and their supplier My Shop Marketing sent me a fake Sony mdr xb400. Headphones. Clearly fake because even the box packaging is different when I look at an original..."
- "I thought I was calling LapLink, who offers free 24 hour service when you have trouble with your computer data transfer. My call went to iYogi. I didn't..."
- "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..."
- "I believe I was scammed! I purchased a set of furniture - A 3-seater sofa, a love-seat, and a rocking recliner- all leather; with a bookshelf and coffee table...."
- "Shelter mutual has gave me *** since the 14th i was hurt in an accident by one of shelters cliants its the 22nd i still have no rental they keep..."