Called Quickbooks got IYogi
Quickbooks says they don't know anything about Iyogi.Iyogi said that they take care of Quickbooks' IT issues.
I don't know who anyone is these days. Quickbooks doesn't put their telephone number(s) on their own products, so how is anyone supposed to know who to contact if they are having a problem? What is wrong with our country? These big companies are ruining the U.S.
and causing its citizens to be scammed. Do not trust Iyogi.
I have no idea who they are, but they seem to be a scam.And the person, Sukarto Mukharjee from India, was very rude to boot!be8f2e6
You may also like
- "SHORT VERSION: Promised ABCD products, after 6 months got nothing but lost time and money. LONG VERSION: This Company had me sign a non-disclosure, probably the reason you don’t see many..."
- "When I use the word "replace" I have in mind receiving something that can actually work for my GS4, as distinct from "replacing" this worthless junk OtterBox screen cover with..."
- "On September 11, I ordered the Bluetooth headsets. It stated that 6 to 10 business days before its mailed. I contacted them on September 30, to inquiry about..."
- "My Husband experience is to say the least 'SAD'. My order # 9163244 was all rubbish. The two Sara Margin two looked 'used and cheap' colours are faded. The..."
- "When I purchased my phone and protection plan, you told me the process to exchange it should it break would be simple and it was..... Now I go in and..."
- "Did not want to honor $30 discount off $550 job because the work was completed two separate days which they recommended due to special part order. Returned 5..."