Quickbooks says they don't know anything about Iyogi.Iyogi said that they take care of Quickbooks' IT issues.
I don't know who anyone is these days. Quickbooks doesn't put their telephone number(s) on their own products, so how is anyone supposed to know who to contact if they are having a problem? What is wrong with our country? These big companies are ruining the U.S.
and causing its citizens to be scammed. Do not trust Iyogi.
I have no idea who they are, but they seem to be a scam.And the person, Sukarto Mukharjee from India, was very rude to boot!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Today my web consoled is not open and more many problem facing in Nas device can any engineer arrange give online support. Last six month i am fight with lenovo he..."
- "I had the original cover for seven months when the snap edge broke off. I sent it back to outer box with the form and their fee. The new one..."
- "I thought I was calling LapLink, who offers free 24 hour service when you have trouble with your computer data transfer. My call went to iYogi. I didn't..."
- "Elle Bi AKA Elle Ellis has been attempting to bully me online. She approached me for help with PR Consulting through GAME PR about her fashion business at the end..."
- "good day! a delivery request was send from our office in dubai to sharjah it was collected on 27th and till date there is no delivery or any update..."
- "My Kia burned to the ground last Friday night in Texas, so far my insurance is going to pay for it, BUT...Kia is the responsible party. The engine was..."