Called Quickbooks got IYogi
Quickbooks says they don't know anything about Iyogi.Iyogi said that they take care of Quickbooks' IT issues.
I don't know who anyone is these days. Quickbooks doesn't put their telephone number(s) on their own products, so how is anyone supposed to know who to contact if they are having a problem? What is wrong with our country? These big companies are ruining the U.S.
and causing its citizens to be scammed. Do not trust Iyogi.
I have no idea who they are, but they seem to be a scam.And the person, Sukarto Mukharjee from India, was very rude to boot!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..."
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "I made a purchase today at Restaurant 1101879 at 550 W I30 Garland, TX 75043 The order number was 482127 all was fine, but when I returned to my home..."
- "I too experienced the same, mold, bugs and what appeared to be a moldy dead mouse or something large. The bag was not expired and my dogs too were..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit from them over 2 months ago, it took 6 weeks to recieve it and when I finally did it was a piece of trash! I..."